Monday, October 15, 2007

We've Only Just Begun

I plan on using this place as the start for all my "things" that I want for others, but don't really have a place on my personal blog. Hopefully, this will be the repository for those thoughts, patterns, items, etc.

Six Degrees Arts? Well, it's sort of its own version of Six Degrees how I came up with that name. The original idea came from a bunch of really smart people with a lot of time on their hands that say we're never more than a step or two from someone else. It's the ever shrinking world phenomonon. The movie came out in the 90's, and was quickly followed by 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Even he has taken it one step further and created the 6 Degrees Org, a non profit charity. I even have a badge on my Jenni P McD blog.

And, that's part of the story.

The other part involves the 6 girls from Georgia Southern who fiercely bonded together, despite their very diverse talents and temprements. Sometimes, those girls save me from myself, and I'd give anything for them. I've already done that a time or two.

Lastly, I have rather eclectic artistic taste. I dabble a bit in everything.

So, keep your eyes peeled and let's see what develops.

1 comment:

Amy Watson said...

While yoga is typically performed barefoot, yogis and newcomers have increasingly decided to practice in socks. Socks provide an extra layer of protection, comfort, and grip so you don't slip on your yoga mat. Non slip yoga socks