Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Not All About the Fiber

Believe it or not, Six Degrees really is more than just fiber, yarn, dyeing and knitting. I've been a bit obsessive about my fiber fix lately, and that's been the focus, but I am working expand into the true vision I set for myself.

In my Etsy shop, I've added a couple of items that aren't fiber related. This gets into my recycled/reclaimed area (read: pack rat). I have had these bits and pieces lying around for a bit and took time over the past week to get them ready.

These are small magnets I created using rescued wooden game pieces from one of The Things abandoned games. I think it was originally a checkers game.

As you can see, I also have a set of Coke bottletops from glass bottles. There are miscellaneous beer type bottletops waiting to be listed as well, and they'll show up in the shop in the next few days.

Plans are underway for even more, so keep looking to see what happens next at Six Degrees!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for for sharing so great thing to us. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post nice post,thanks for sharing. SEM Expert in Lahore